Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this safe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee, I hope everyone is just poking fun at Mannex17. I didn't think it was that bad, just a little descriptive. Maybe if he were to drink some Cleary 3336WP it would help with his rectal disorder. As for my planets, I'm going with the Cleary 3336WP. I search the web and it looks like the best choice. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    I'm still living off the corpse of the old world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy smoke! It's like $88.00 a bag. For that price I could just keep buying new plants. Anyone know of something cheaper? Maybe some one could loan me a scoop.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I'm having black spot fungus problems also. This is my first plant and is it always this bad? I sprayed with Fung3 and even covered the wet peat with foil to keep the traps from coming in contact with the ground. I don't know if that last idea was a good one but so far it's working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I got some Cleary 3336 from **********.com. Does anyone know how to use it? I got what looks like an 8 ball of crystal meth. The paper that came with it talks about spaying 100's of acres. My terrarium is only 2 or 3 square feet. I'm not real smart. Some one help me.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just follow the directoins given on the website. They give you enough to mix the whole packet in one gallon of water and use as needed.
    I thought you people where \"Plant Geeks\", Look at me Now...

Growing List-
    http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17062

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much of the mixture do you spay on the plants? Can you put on too much?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the "3" product just a diluted Neem oil? I have used it on my Sarrs and VFTs with no ill effects so far. You can do a search on Neem Oil and CPs to come up with other experiences.

The only things I have read to be careful of is to spray it on sundews, to not get too much into a pitcher... which could cause upset stomach, and to be careful when spraying it on plants that are in full sun that day since it is a oil... it could cause burn..... but I havn't had any burn problems so far.

It does smell a bit... but not as bad as most insecticides.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it seems to be working great for me so far, but then I've really never had an insect problem, so I can't vouch for that part of the product.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12