User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bone crunching goodness...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive wonderd this for a while now. If a very large flytrap was fed a very small vertabrate, (such as a frog) What would the digested remains look like? has anyone tried this?

Just curious... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember seeing a photo of a mummified treefrog carcass in a VFT once however I don't know if it was verified to be real or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extremely cool picture: http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=13781

Though I have to admit after seeing it again, I'm not convinced it's for real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YEAH that's the picture! Now that I think about it BobZ doesn't seem like the kind of guy to lie about something like that so I think it's real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no pictures to support it, but in the past a few of my super giants have trapped and digested very small tree frogs. The remains look like the frog itself only much flatter. They tend to retain their outer layer of skin and somewhat resemble a mumified creature. By the time I had discovered this gruesome act the traps had been open for a few days and the remains were quite dry.

Phil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ALLOSAURZ @ June 17 2005,12:40)]YEAH that's the picture! Now that I think about it BobZ doesn't seem like the kind of guy to lie about something like that so I think it's real.
    I simply photographed and reported what I found in the trap. If anyone chooses to not believe it, that is their perogative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now THAT is cool![img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] Oh... And ive been studying animal skeletons for a few years now. That photo Is defenatly genine...