What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus!  Photo Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi folks!

Up for auction is a small but well-established cephalotus plant.  This plant was an offset that has been potted up for almost a year.  There are several small pitchers as well as new buds.  Its about 1 1/2" in diameter.  (I'm guessing because I don't have it in front of me.)  I will try to post a pic of it later but that ain't happenin' right now!

Opening bid for this highly prized jewel from Australia is $2!  And I will even pay the shipping.

Don't let this opportunity pass to own one...I know you've always wanted a ceph in your collection!  
biggrin.gif

I can be contacted via PM or email at PlantAKiss@aol.com if anyone has questions.

PAK  
smile.gif

OK...finally the photo! There are two growth points.

ceph.jpg

Thanks guys.
smile.gif

Just a note. Bid increments on this item are now $2. That means you must bid over the current bid by a minimum of $2.

$2-$19...$1 increments
$20-$49...$2 increments
$50 and up...$5 increments

Thankee!

$35

AE...read the rules and if you don't understand them, ask!

You can bid ANY amount you want to. But there is a MINIMUM bid you can put in. Just because a bid increment is a certain amount, doesn't mean you must bid that amount only. If someone has a listing at $10...the minimum you can bid is $1. But if you want to up the price by $5, $12, $30...you can. These bidders have chosen to bid MORE than the minimum.

Any questions, ask please!

I added the photo finally.
smile.gif

$44!!

Payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

This plant is currently in quarrantine! I am in contact with Jonathan about its issues and hope to be able to ship it soon.

Bump.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back