What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. muluensis x lowii

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lot is for N. muluensis x lowii.  Shipping and handling will be paid for by me.

The actual N. muluensis x lowii the high bidder will receive will be a 3" diameter plant with 1" pitchers.
d6f9f3f6.jpg

Photo used with permission from Tony Paroubek.

The photo above is representative of N. muluensis x lowii pitcher and is not an actual pitcher from the plant the high bidder will receive BUT I can guarantee you will be happy with the plant. The actual plant the high bidder will receive is the epitome of health. Bid with confidence as I am NOT the grower of this very desirable Nep- tee he... just in case any one was nervous about what condition this type of plant would be in if it was actually being grown by me. I bought the plant from exoticplantsplus.com to be able to offer to the good people of Terra.

I did not notice what the begining bid is but I will offer...$10?

Cheers,

Joe

Thank you for your bid Joe. $10 is fine for a starting bid. It's a great Nep and the color of the pitchers is out of this world. This will be a nice specimen plant with the contrast of the deep pigeon blood color of the pitchers up against the green foliage.

$20 oops sorry about the double post. well, I'll increase my bid....
$25

$30!! Beautiful Nep.

$35!!! My fiance loves that plant! Gotta keep her happy!!!
smile_m_32.gif

$40!!! It's a duel! Nothing against you or your fiance
smile_n_32.gif
But hey- you'll look mighty chivalrous when you come out victorious in the end.
smile_m_32.gif

I hadn't seen this photo before - that's one gorgeous plant!!
smile_n_32.gif

Makes me want to start growing Neps.... except I'd need a new house ..... new wife (she'd kick me out)...
confused.gif

Come on Big Boy...
You can do it!  Go ahead and outbid CNCreefer on this little pretty! That plant has your name on it. Go ahead, let the moths fly out of your pocket book. Come on now!

Do I hear $50 from RL7836?

I got the plant! It is in very good condition too
smile_n_32.gif
The plant is 5 inches across with 2 inch pitchers!!!
I know all of you want to see it, so here it is.......
N.%20muluensis%20x%20lowii%201.JPG

And the biggest pitcher on it....
N.%20muluensis%20x%20lowii%20pitcher%201.JPG

smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back