What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book: #7 under the magician's spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of old R.L. Stine books from when i was little. I think this would be a good way to get "rid" of all of them.

Condition: Mint. No pages are creased, i don't think i ever got to read this one.

Starting Bid: $0.50

Page count: 135 pages

Shipping: Buyer pays shipping

GYG7.jpg

The book is holographic so the scan seemed to mess up. It doesn't look exactly like that.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
What's on the back cover:
You, and your little sister and your best friend just found a new magic shop at the mall. The man inside calls himself the Magician. He's pretty creepy. Before you know it, yur little sister runs out of the shop with his book of magic spells.
If you read one of the spells, you find yourself in the magician's workshop. Suddenly you are part of a magic act. You are forced onstage, about to be sliced into a million pieces!
If the three bullies from school grab the book, you must find it before the magician makes your sister disappear...forever!
The choice is yours in this scary GOOSEBUMPS adventure that's packed with over 20 super spooky endings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back