What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lobelia cardinalis l. var. cardinalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction is for 6 Lobelia cardinalis L. var. cardinalis (Red Cardinal) seedlings. They may not be available by the end of the auction. But will be sent out to the winning bidder as soon as they are available.

Edit: We are growing these at the green house I work for. Seeds should be started already, if not they will be getting started during the following week. I can't give any specifics on how big they will be at time of shipping. I can only say that you will recieve 6 healthy plants /Edit

More info about this species can be found here.

Oh yeah. I'll cover shipping. And US only.

Just a small update on these plants. I got to transplant these at work on thursday. They are still very small, and won't be ready to ship for atleast another few weeks. They just came out of propogation trays and went into 1" plugs. I won't be taking them home until they out grow the plugs and are put into 2" pots.

Payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Ugh...I'm getting confused. I think I contacted about this one.
confused.gif

Bump.

Hortman has recieved these already.

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back