What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many of you may know, the plant I found and have been in love with and is responsible for my obsession with this genus (a moorei cross) has recently been given cultivar status as Sarracenia 'Leah Wilkerson.' (see this issue of the ICPS bulletin)This is an outstanding, vigorous plant that is highly sough after. I have recieved requests from all over the world. I am offering two sizable growing points. (each sold seperatly and I will pay shipping) These plants will come from the Wilkerson Bog and the orginal plant.Ten plants were offered from my private stock at the time cultivar status was established. These sold for $75 each. Bid accordingly. I will be out of the country until the first week in June. The winners will recieve their plants after that time. Ready, set, GO!

leah'sglory.jpg

Yes Kirk - the top 2 bidders get 1 plant each. So........

$60 for Don Elkins

Laura,
Phil got in there first, so he is the current high bidder.

Schloaty-
There are 2 pieces of 'Leah' available so the top 2 bids win. Laura's bid was ok.

True but now we have one higher bid and two lesser bids of equal value so I guess the first "lower" bid counts.

And Kirk...don't be trying to discourage people. Its hard on everybody to get outbid on something you really want but the object here is fund-raising.
smile.gif

Will say...this plant is worth it. If I get a chance, I'll post a pic of the flower. Gorgeous!

OK...tally ho, tut tut and off we go to more bidding...

I was offered $100 by one gentleman and told to name my price by another. KEEP GOING! The divisions won will almost definately bloom next year for those interested in breeding stock.

In the field, pitchers have reached a dizzying height of 50". So far in cultivatation I have got one to 36". This is more typical, 34"-36". In the field this year, they should be 34" to 38".

$90... delicious!
~Joe

Payment has been recieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back