What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ampularia all green form

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Hi All,

I am offering up a cutting of my N. ampularia that was taken on 03/20/05. The mother plant has been a terrific grower for me (survived about 8 months of toture before I figured out how to grow it, lol). Since I trimmed off the main vine, it has EXPLODED with basal pitchers....In only 2 months!

I will pay shipping.

If you're not a terraforum member, you can contact me at schload@divinvest.com

openning bid: $3

$5

$12

$13

Is this one that is grown very lowland? I hear these can vary...

adnedarn, yes it's lowland. I grow it with my bical, northiana, gracilis & campanulata. However I have heard they can take rather low night temps for a short span (couple of weeks or so). Ultimately, however, they do need to experience warmer nights for best growth. I haven't ever tried to grow them as highlanders. The closest I've come is my specled amp as an intermediate over the winter.

16 $

Payment has been recieved.

Elvis has left the building.

I say, anyone have a big jelly donut? I mean a new ampularia? (my attempt at impersonating Elvis via a posting). Yup, a new green ampularia has arrived! Thanks schloaty!!

Transaction is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back