What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bismuth crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch

Whats it to ya?
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Bismuth is rarely found in nature in its elemental form. Of growing interest in rock shops, however, are laboratory-grown bismuth crystals. These crystals, while not natural, are nonetheless very interesting to the mineral hobbyist and to others. The unique look that these clusters offer is really indescribable. Its color consisits of iridescent metallic yellow, blue and green hues.

Well formed Bismuth crystal, grown in a German lab. Metalic colors an various secions range from pink to blue, to gold & green. This peice is 1 inch long. COuld not find a comparable specimen on google image serch, mine more attractive than the pics that came up. This is a metal.

frac-gen-crystal2.jpg

Mine has more intricate patterns that dont reflect color quite as well as this pic because theres delecate square ish swirls that rise up from the continuos surface.

Starting bid 2$

Niiiice Finch! Just to spur things on....I have several pieces of bismuth and it is indeed a beautiful metal. The color play and structure of the crystal are fascinating from every side.
smile.gif

ok um you know u send it straight to the head and not me. Right? good, just checking. Ill pm ya

Reminder: nothing gets sent out until the end of the auction. After the auction closes (May 22), the buyer sends the money to Phil...and only after Phil notifies the seller that the item is paid for, does the item get sent.

Thanks for the donation and bid.
smile.gif

Payment has been recieved.

ok

Bump.

hey i recieved the bismuth crystal today
smile_n_32.gif
it has some interesting formations on it...

it took awhile in the mail? lol

i didnt know u lived in SOUTH DAKOTA i thought i was the only one on here who lived in SD. wow.

thanks

Brad

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back