What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have for your bidding enjoyment one young specimen of Drosera binata, another sundew from (obviously) the binata group. Although the ultimate origins of this plant are not known, it is different from the one going around these days from NZ Cozumandel (i know that's not spelled right, but i don't have the packet label anywhere nearby) from all the seeds in the ICPS seedbank recently.

This form doesn't appear to be self fertile (at least i haven't had any volunteers, nor has the person i obtained the plant from).

This is a terrific plant for catching flying insects, and is very attractive when healthy. Under bright light it turns red, under less intense lighting it will be green and more lanky.

Dormancy doesn't appear to be required. Isn't that terrific? No worrying about your plant moldering away in the winter, no putting strange looking bags into the fridge for months! I have noticed that this binata tends to shock into a brief period of inactivity whenever conditions are suddenly changed, but it has never gone completely dormant.

The plant you are bidding on is young, recently propagated from root cuttings. It has a few fronds a few inches in length each. With bright light and lots of water, in less than a year it will be essentially full grown.

Winner pays $5 shipping (shipped potted). I'll combine shipping if you win more than one of my auctions, of course.

Starting bid two dollah. "Where's my two dollars?"

Edit: For end-of-auction arrangements, contact me at my email address, d_muscipula [AT] hotmail [DOT] com

I'll bid two dollars
smile.gif

thanks,
ati

4$

thanks,
ati

$8

I guess this is the right one. If so payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Plant arrived today, THANKS!

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back