What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. x briggsiana var. 'peter d'amato'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see page 274 and back cover of 'The Savage Garden' for pics.

This is a healthy 8-10" rooted cutting of Peter's famous plant. Pitchers become blood red in strong light and have the most intense shark tooth peristome. Rooted cuttings of this plant were recently sold by Peter for $200. If you have always wanted this very rare and extremely sought after clone...now is your chance. Bids are open to US residents only and I will pay s/h.

Opening bid is $5000.00

Phil

Oops...I hit too many zero's.
Opening bid is $5
(hee hee)

LOL!
Now you're bidding like me Joe  
smile_m_32.gif

Michael,

Are permits or documentation of any kind required for shipping plants into Hawaii from California?

That's all fine and nice....now can you please answer the question. And uh...BTW..you already bid $75 previously.

Shipping to Hawaii is not a problem so long as plants are pest free and NO ANTZ!
If it came with a certification or phyto, then more so not a problem. I've gotten plants from others without a problem.

Sorry for the double bidding. My comp froze when I was sending and didn't know if it was sent.

$100

Does anyone know if this plant is a male or female?

RainforestGuy has been PMed and requested to check into import certificates and phyto laws regarding importing a plant to Hawaii.
------

OK...issue cleared up. Bid onwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back