What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And finally.... (for completeness' sake)... the "pièces de résistance" of the binata clan: Drosera dichotoma 'Giant'.

In the continuing incongruity of sundews saving Sarracenias, i finally offer, for your bidding enjoyment one future specimen of Drosera dichotoma 'Giant', another sundew from the binata group.

This plant can become very large, with sticky, forking fronds more than 12 cm in length on stalks that can be even longer (if you don't give it enough light, they'll be ridiculously long)! Easy grower, but keep it wet and well-lit.

Dormancy doesn't appear to be required in my experience with it. Isn't that terrific? No worrying about your plant moldering away in the winter, no putting strange looking bags into the fridge for months!

The plant you are bidding on has not yet been propagated, but root cuttings have been taken and given the ease of propagating other binata complex species, should be sprouting soon (maybe even before the auction ends- updates to follow). At that point you will be sent the small plant.

Should the cuttings fail, i will provide a plant from a commercial source.

Winner pays $5 shipping (shipped potted). I'll combine shipping if you win more than one of my auctions, of course.

Starting bid eight dollah.

Edit: For end-of-auction arrangements, contact me at my email address, d_muscipula [AT] hotmail [DOT] com

8 buckaroos.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Jason contacted 7-25-05 for update.

Payment has been sent. Plant has not been recieved.

Nathan is in the middle of writing a thesis so hard to get ahold of.

Thanks Tony.

Thesis first! Plant later.

Bump.

hit there, i still have'nt gotten my plant yet. just checking. starting to get cold here, don't want it to get too cold in transit and die.
thanks,
jason

Bump.

Back