What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for auction one dime-ish sized plug of U. aureomaculata, originally from Tim Malcolms collection. apparently there are two clones floating around one collected by Fernando appears to be slow growing and likes to grow "in" the soil from what i can tell, like U. bisquamata and U. livida. the clone i am offering grows fairly fast and "on top" of the soil as in U. sandersonii. it has lots of itty bitty lolons but rather plain flowers from the pics i have seen(i have yet to flower it, i think i divide it to often for trade
smile_n_32.gif
) however if yah want to own this Utric while its still fairly rare heres your chance cause the way mine spreads and as often as i have been dividing this clone, it shouldnt be to rare in a few years. grows well in peat with a high water table alongside all my other easy Utrics.

USA bidders only, ill pay shipping for snail mail, if your want Priority its going to cost you an extra $4-ish. this time of year i have had no problems shipping via regular first class it just takes longer, i have perfected my "small Utric packing technique" so you dont recieve a squished plug.

bidding starts at $3

I'm looking for more utrics so...fi' dollah!! ($5)

Payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

was shipped. Tony should have it today.

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back