What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry bunny rabbit flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is for two plugs one of U. sandersonii "typical" and one of U. sandersonii "blue". easy to grow and both are fast growing and easy to flower in my experiance(sorry Jim
smile_m_32.gif
) the main differeces between the two i have found is some slight differences in flower shape, ofcourse flower color and the typical form will put out a 100 or more flowers from an established 3.5 inch pot where the "blue" form *MIGHT* have 12-20 flowers in the same sized pot(note by established i mean both pots were untouched for dividing for well over 4 months and had similar amounts of lolon growth that covered well over 75% of soil surface, no divisions taken from either pot during that time). U. sandersonii grows well in anything from pure peat to pure fluffed LFS. it even grows on the side of a terra cotta pot for me. good light and constantly wet to damp soil as with most commonly grown "terrestrial" species is all thats needed.

anyways USA bidders only, ill pay for first class shipping. if you want priority its on your dime and runs $4-ish. i have perfected my "small Utric packing technique" and you will not recieve squshed plugs

bidding starts at $3 for the two plugs of this must have African lithophytic Utric

I'll bid $5. Thanks Sheridan.
smile.gif

Sooooo...I'll go $9

Payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Bump.

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back