What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"the hong kong sisters"

D. spatulata "Hong Kong" and D. oblanceolata* "Hong Kong, Sunset Peak".

i grew these from seed direct from Hong Kong myself. D. oblanceolata* is a close cousin to D. spatulata and it shows but these two lil gems do look different enough from each other to not worry about getting two more or less identical plants. they are easy to grow typical of the D. spatulata species. bloom at about 1-1.5 inches in diameter and my largest plant(one of the D. spatulata "Hong Kong") is not quite 2 inches across and almost a year old. the D. oblanceolata* is a nice deep red, while the D. spatulata is green with red(i think, been out of town for a week and dont quite remember, ill update this part tomorrow). they like lots of light and dont mind low humidity if you keep the soil really moist.

USA bidders only. shippings on me for first class, on you for priority mail($4-ish).

bidding starts at $3 for one blooming sized plant of each species(2 plants total).

*i was told im missing a "c" in oblanoeolata and i dont remember where it goes can someone help me on this?

THANKS PAK!

Oblanceolata.
smile.gif
And oblanceolata is a beautiful plant and one of my favorites.

here is a link to a pic of D. spatulata "Hong Kong" its several months old and the plants are larger but i think they are still the same colors or maybe redder

D. spatulata picture link

Payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Ispahan are comunicating with each other. just waiting on cooler weather to ship Ozzy, no need to keep bumping it, its under control. dang 100 degree weather is making me a bit leary to shipping.

I don't bump just to remind to ship. I bump to keep all the unfinished auctions at the top so the finished can sink to the back. It's way easier for us to keep up with.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

will be shipped out in the morning

Bump.

Back