What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homemade beef jerky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I will auction off one gallon sized zip lock bag of beefjerky that I'll make. I'll make it anyway you want it. I'll even use exotic meat if you supply it.
Ok here's the list of jerky I'll make.

Peppered
BBQ
Teriyaki
Hot teruyaki
Hot
Super Hot
Plain soy sauce
Jack Daniels peppered (my fav)

If you have a request I'll make it. I'll make it as hot or mild as you want.

The jerky will me made between June and July and will be shipped as soon as it's made.
I'll start bidding at $5

What flavors are there?? Va Gentleman Bourbon Chipotle hot sauce flavor? lol

Maybe if you suggested some flavors for ideas...

I'll have to get a list to post, I think I have over 100 recipes.

$5. Any Jerky will do.
Jerky Joe

$6, no pork please other than that anything is a go.

$7. I'm fresh out of hog maw and possum paw, so whatever is still fine.  
smile_n_32.gif

--------
Edit:  I HOPE you are kidding.  
smile_t_32.gif

Yeah, PAK--I'm kidding. I still have some and I'm saving it for a special occaision--perhaps a visit to you?

$8
I really like beef jerky so what ever you would like to send would be ok!

I love Barbecue Jerky, so I'll throw down for $10

I love jerky.
smile_t_32.gif

$12

$13

What is this??? Retaliation for my fossil comment?

$14

Watch out for Ozzy's special made-to-order batches...

$14 because I know JBL is in cahoots with RL7836 and you two are out to get my plant.  I know this because the voices tell me so.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ May 11 2005,10:27)]$14 because I know JBL is in cahoots with RL7836 and you two are out to get my plant.  I know this because the voices tell me so.
LMAO.  Oh, nurse--it's time for Laura' meds again!!
smile.gif

Oh yeah--just noticed that Ron's $14 bid got in ahead of yours. I'll pass on the jerky at this point. I'd just have to up my Lipitor dose anyway.

Ding!  Nurse Diesel is back. It's medication time again.

Rats, I must have been typing when he was typing.  Both posts are at the same time. Up your lipitor baby.  What's lipitor?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ May 11 2005,11:01)]Ding!  Nurse Diesel is back. It's medication time again.

Rats, I must have been typing when he was typing.  Both posts are at the same time. Up your lipitor baby.  What's lipitor?
Lipitor lowers blood cholesterol. Needed by diabetics more than jerky. But Sarracenia have little or know effect!

Lipitor lowers blood pressure huh.  By the time we're done here, we're all gonna be on one med or another.

2 bids at the same time.. I say Ozzy has to make 2 batches now. One for each of you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ May 11 2005,11:07)]Lipitor lowers blood pressure huh.  By the time we're done here, we're all gonna be on one med or another.
*rubs index finger vigorously up and down chapped lips*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd just have to up my Lipitor dose anyway.

Just to let you know that beef jerky is very low in fat.

OK, $15 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back