What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rc helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Up for grabs is my first RC helicopter ever. It is complete with Copter, Controler and launchpad/charger. You will need to supply batters as it would be super expensive to ship with them... (you get rechargable plane battery just not the throw aways) WINNER pays shipping. You can find info online... like here.
Starting bid, only 5 bucks!

did I mention super easy to fly?!!

$5

Ozzy, I feel it nessasary to tell you this is not the helicopter I offered to loan you to move your green house.
smile_n_32.gif
hehe

Well, you can deliver it and the plane with your other helicopter when you come to help me pull my bog from the ground.
smile_m_32.gif

$8 I'm sure this one would keep my dad busy for hours
smile_n_32.gif

$13! (woo! almost typed 123...:p )

$14

$16

Bump.

Bump.

Check will be mailed this weekend.

Payment was sent last week.

Payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Bump.

haha, you bumped this topic twice in the same day within 2 mins of eachother? You're goofy!!

Ozzy, your box went out today by USPS priority... I'd guess you'd have it by Wed or so. Both your items are comming in a huge Coleman Mosquito Deleto box... So keep your eyes open!!
-Andrew

YAh! I'm going to stap my hamster in and let him go for a ride.
smile_n_32.gif

Well, I got this today, but I'm sad to say that my hamster didn't make it past her first ride.

15423674O767669353.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back