What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera anglica seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
One pack of D. anglica seed.

Has been stored properly.
Will need cold/moist stratification for approximately 5 weeks but best to check around for optimal stratification period.

Bubble mailer and postage included.

Starting bid $2.

Laura, do you have location data on that by any chance?

Hi PAK,
The seed came from Northwest Sarracenia just this week. Jacob said it was fresh and had been stored properly and Jacob is very much on the ball and I feel confident relying upon his representations. It is one entire seedpack that he sent me for free. I received two seedpacks much to my surprise so decided to auction one and keep the other for myself.  I actually asked about location data on that and it was my understanding the origin was all the same. A wholesaler of seed somewhere. Sorry, but I can't answer your question. I suspect Kasilof Alaska based on who the wholesaler was but I can't be sure of that therefore I did not include location data.

OK. Good enuff.
smile.gif

Looks like this seed is still looking for a home.... Droseraphiles out there?
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RL7836 @ May 23 2005,10:30)]Looks like this seed is still looking for a home.... Droseraphiles out there?
confused.gif
$3. Now, please wipe my drool, Ron.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Now, please wipe my drool, Ron.

It's a Drool Detector!!! You have got to be kidding about me even being within miles of your drool
smile_k_ani_32.gif

That's one of the functions of the detector - detect drool and then runnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

BTW - it's not going off here... I'm detecting a diversion attempt - me thinks.... oh clever one....
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RL7836 @ May 23 2005,10:43)]... I'm detecting a diversion attempt - me thinks.... oh clever one....
smile_l_32.gif
You got me Ron! I'm really trying to hang on to those halogen light bulbs so that I can have brighter ideas...
smile_m_32.gif

I thought they were metal halides you and Laura were fighting over....
smile_l_32.gif

Uh oh... they were bulbs and you haven't seen battle yet!.

When Joe wins it's gonna be trouble.
I have the metal halide fixtures and he has the bulbs.

Tra la la la la la la la la la!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ May 23 2005,11:54)]Uh oh... they were bulbs and you haven't seen battle yet!.

When Joe wins it's gonna be trouble.
I have the metal halide fixtures and he has the bulbs.

Tra la la la la la la la la la!
Bring it on baby! Bail me out. I'm a 100 watt bulb in a 40 watt socket. what was I thunkin?
confused.gif

Oh oh oh!

I'm being blinded by your superior married male "typing while impaired" and then clicking on quick post abilities right now and by gosh by golly...  you're not even plugged in.

Me bail you out- ha!

Not on your life!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ May 24 2005,12:09)]Oh oh oh!

I'm being blinded by your superior married male "typing while impaired" and then clicking on quick post abilities right now and by gosh by golly...  you're not even plugged in.

Me bail you out- ha!

Not on your life!
Blackout! I'm having Ozzy send the bulbs to you--not even going there with the missus.

Oh noooooooooooooooo, what am I gonna do with the bulbs?  I've alread got a stash of about 5 or maybe even 6 from that close out. I say if you win you should really buy a metal halide. Besdies which, I wanna hear how you explain to the little woman how you bought these bulbs but had no fixtures.

Typing While Impaired and clicking on quick post-  $10
Purchasing the metal halide to go with the bulbs- $400
Winning the lot and having to explain to the wifie-  PRICELESS

Payment has been recieved.

seeds received

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back