What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Up for auction is a pack of D. brevifolia seed.  The parent plant is from a NC location.  This will be for 15-20 seeds.

"Drosera brevifolia is the smallest sundew species in the United States. Often found growing in areas drier than what most carnivorous plants prefer. The range of D. brevifolia is from east Texas to Florida and north to Virginia. Flowers can be large compared to the rosette and can be pink or white and come in the spring."

However, this auction comes with a little caveat.  The flower buds have JUST closed and I am waiting a bit for the pods to brown a little more before opening them.

SO...I won't know for sure IF there is seed or how much there will be.  If by some chance it hasn't produced seed, this auction is void.  I don't expect that to happen but I'm just being cautious since I don't have the seed in hand yet.

If there is seed...at least you'll know the seed is FRESH...right out of the bud.

Bidding starts at $3.

Sorry Bug, $5

Seven big dollars!!!

Capslock

eight little dollars.

OK, Ozzy, IT'S ON!!!!!!!

Ten bucks.

Capslock

Too rich for my blood! I fold!

Bump.

Bump.

Paid for and received. Thanks Caplock.