What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia psittacina

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty expensive parrot. I hope it can talk.

$36

You and me both. I think I might have to take a second mortage out on the house...$38

I always end up killing those darn Sarrs anyway. I'll try my luck with the N. villosa for $40... enjoy your parrot!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ May 14 2005,12:04)]I have no location on this plant, but it was wild collected by Dr. Barry Rice. Large psitt. Last year mine was 14 and 16 inches across. VERY impressive! I have one plant for the lucky winner! Bid starts at $5.00. Winner pays shipping.
Ooh, this sounds a little dicey, and I'd like to clarify something. Please note that this plant resulted from seeds that were collected on a trip I took; collected with permission from the land owner. I've collected, legally, seeds like this a number of times, so I'm afraid I can't say what the location was for this plant. But I know some of those big psitts get mighty nice! Enjoy!

Payment has been recieved.

Came in the mail today.

T.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back