What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia psittacina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no location on this plant, but it was wild collected by Dr. Barry Rice. Large psitt. Last year mine was 14 and 16 inches across. VERY impressive! I have one plant for the lucky winner! Bid starts at $5.00. Winner pays shipping.

I'll start but I suspect that it won't be the last bid...
smile.gif

$5

RL7836, you are correct....$6.00.

$7

Hey Ozzy - don't you have some jerky to cook or something....?

$8

$10--better watch that rubra ssp. rubra, Ron!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ May 14 2005,12:33)]$10--better watch that rubra ssp. rubra, Ron!
Yeah - & you better watch your jerky!
$11

$12--BigCarnivourKid got the jerky. I want da big parrot!
smile.gif

CHILDREN!!!! Whoever gets it can invite the other one over for a rousing game of spin the psittacina. Now BEHAVE!!!!!

I think Bugzy's using the centimeter side of the ruler to measure the plant. It's probably like the Marston flava in real life - little dwarf job... Not worth having....

$13

As long as you buy it, I'll worry about truth later!

Yeah, you must have a "special" ruler Bugweed. This Broadleaf Giant capensis from last year isn't four feet diameter like you said.
smile_m_32.gif
Just kidding, folks.

I like the thought of a giant parrot. $24

It's an East v. West coast brawl? Who will be victorious? Does D musci have the adrenaline to come out on top, or did the toothpicks snap?
smile_m_32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back