What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.derbyensis 'derby, kimberley'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, since we are now able to breathe after the first week of auction-item bombardment, I thought I'd put a pack of D.Derbyensis 'Derby, Kimberley' up for grabs. This is a tropcial member of the D.petiolaris complex. Does not require dromancy but will benefit from climate change. I will happily pay worldwide shipping.

These seeds are either from my plants or from Allen Lowrie, whom I purchased the seeds from a few months back. I will be happy to answer any question. Just pm me.
smile.gif

I couldn't post a photo as my 4 year old Nikon coolpix 3500 has been sent off for fixing. So, I thought I'd just grab one of Triffid's website.

Side view of vigorously growing D.derbyensis, australia

Drosera_derbyensis_Copyright_P_Dzik_1.sized.jpg

Top view of D.derbyensis growing in the winter, australia

collector_d_derbyensis_1.sized.jpg

Price includes *Bonus* seeds if I'm feeling kind...
smile_m_32.gif

Thanks Jason! Nice offering!

Since you didn't set an opening bid and since I would LOVE to have a petiolaris complex plant, I will open the bidding at $6!
biggrin.gif

I was going to place the starting bid at $2 originally, ah well. Thanks so much for your bid PAK.

This is most certainly a bump.
smile.gif

Yeaaaah Ron. You think you are going to take these seeds?! I don't THINK so!
smile_n_32.gif

EIGHT DOLLAH!

Well, it ain't over till it's over.... >;-D

$9

You're right about that. I think I should have them because...I love horses...so I love to watch the Kentucky DERBY...and Kentucky lies next to Virginia....and we have Colonial Downs with their Colonial DERBY....so...I should have the DERBYensis.
cool.gif

$10 big ones

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ May 17 2005,5:47)]You're right about that. I think I should have them because...I love horses...so I love to watch the Kentucky DERBY...and Kentucky lies next to Virginia....and we have Colonial Downs with their Colonial DERBY....so...I should have the DERBYensis.
cool.gif
Boy that's a stretch....
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Why do you want to kill these poor plants? Petiolaris complex plants have a major tendency to croak for people
mad.gif
smile_t_32.gif

$11

Not when grown properly....
smile_l_32.gif

$12

*sneaks in* $14

ZAK! Where did you come from? lol Here Ron and I are arguing away and we let a little pipsqueak sneak a bid in.

$15. HA.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ May 18 2005,6:21)]ZAK! Where did you come from? lol Here Ron and I are arguing away and we let a little pipsqueak sneak a bid in.

$15. HA.
PAK - When did you pull ahead of me on these?
confused.gif
?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Don't you have some mod-ing to go do or something?
confused.gif
confused.gif

I think I hear someone trying to snipe a flava or something... >;-D

$16 smackers for a few tiny seeds - wowza!
confused.gif

Payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

PMed for an update 7-25-05.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back