What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for your bidding enjoyment one young specimen of Drosera dichotoma multifida 'extrema', Drosera multifida 'extrema', Drosera binata multifida 'extrema' or whatever the correct name is. I've become confused, but it's in the binata group. (Edit: California Carnivores has it listed as Drosera multifida extrema here. Sorry to perpetuate naming confusion.)

In any case, this is a terrific plant for a hanging basket, as long as you don't hang it where you'll brush against it, as you will be slimed. The leaves fork (as in binata), but do so many times, and cascade down in a glistening labyrinth of death. It excels at catching fungus gnat adults.

No dormancy is required. Isn't that terrific? No worrying about your plant moldering away in the winter, no putting strange looking bags into the fridge for months!

The plant you are bidding on is young, with fronds just starting to fork more than once. With bright light and lots of water, within a year it will be sliming everything that comes near it.

Winner pays $5 shipping (shipped potted). I'll combine shipping if you win more than one of my auctions, of course.

Starting bid eight dollah.

For end-of-auction arrangements, contact me at my email address, d_muscipula [AT] hotmail [DOT] com

$8!

20050507-CP-D.multifida%20extrema-leaf.jpg

Leaf of young plant. They fork more as it gets bigger!

Payment has been recieved.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Plant recieved. Thank you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back