What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oops - auction opened - will end 11.59 monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - Misunderstanding - Auction reopened until monday 11.59 pm central time.

Huzzah~! Thanks Phil.
~Joe

Monday?

I thought it was today....Ah well....No sniping yet, then!

I thought it was 1159 a night

Ok just so its all clear -- the auction will close at 11:59pm Central Time on Monday...

it was originally supposed to end "midnight Sunday" which was technically last night -- but the auction organizers really meant for tonight. So we added the day to make up for having it closed for a period of time.

sorry for any inconvenience and confusion.

Just a bump.

Bump from me, too.

Huzzah! I still have a chance to bid in spite of my foolish squandering of the weekend!

A reminder to myself and others. East coasters--get those toothpicks under your eyelids!!! Hope you don't have tests to take tomorrow, or performance review with manager. They'll just have to understand. NASC before school and career!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ May 23 2005,8:07)]NASC before school and career!
biggrin.gif
YAHHH!!!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ May 23 2005,10:07)]NASC before school and career!  
biggrin.gif
School: already free for the summer

Career: HA!

Bring it on
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks for the link tweek that should help some folks.
Just remember people, the auction is being closed by phil. He is human. (I think lol
smile_m_32.gif
) So, it could end up closing a little late, or a little early. So don't wait too close to time to get those finnal bids in.
Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back