What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

None of the seed packets will be ready to ship at the end of the auction. It could be up to 2 months after the auction closes that these are ready to harvest. At the winning bidders request, I'll ship packets as they are ready, otherwise they will go out in one lump shipment when they are all ready. These are plants I currently have in flower and have a good idea on the amount of seed produced by the plants in the past. All counts are approximations.

Here are the seeds included:

Pinguicula lusitanica ~25
Drosera burmannii (Beerwah, QLD) ~25
Drosera dielsiana ~25
Drosera natalensis (Zimbabwe, Chimanimani Mnts) ~10
Drosera rotundifolia x spatulata ~20
Byblis liniflora ~10

I'll pay Shipping
I'll ship World Wide

Start = $6

$11

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Payment recieved awhile ago.

Partial Shipment today. Sorry for the delay. Alot of these to do, so I'll make one post after I get back from the Post office to explain.

received all seeds exept Byblis liniflora ~10

Have you contacted Gawd to let him know your shipment was incomplete?

well the original post says the all seeds wouldn't be ready until up to 2 months after the auction just didn't know what to do since this deal isn't completed I'm sure he is aware of this.

Ohhhh...Is it ok if we close this one since its 90% done? I'm sure Gawd will get that seed to you and you can let us know if you don't.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Yep, I am aware. And it will still be a few weeks on this seed.

This is not only a reminder, It also sinks the locked topics and keeps the opened ones at the top. So just ignore these posts.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Back