What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia 'Red Sumatra' - mature rhizome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
This is a mature rhizome of 'Red Sumatra', a beautiful clone of S. flava x S. leucophylla which was donated to the NASC by Rob Sacilotto of Botanique. Pitchers are 12 to 14 inches. Bidding starts at $8.00, US only, and the winning bidder pays for shipping.

FYI - plants from Botanique are no longer available for retail sales, so this is an excellent opportunity for you to get this beautiful plant without having to buy it from a nursery.

Thanks for supporting the NASC!

This one is GORGEOUS!!!!! For a fantastic pic of this beautiful s. X moorei, look in the pitcher plant forum in the pinned topic, Visit to Bugweeds. See this plant and how RED it gets. Great sight!!!!

You've got me convinced, BW! $10!

Capslock

This is the picture of Bugweeds plant (before I got a hunk of it for myself  hehe)

As you can see, this is a MAGNIFICENT plant, with large and most definately red pitchers..  an extremely beautiful plant that is a steal at any price.

Cheers
Steve

P1010060.sized.jpg

I want. $20.

Capslock

$22

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mfh @ June 05 2006,5:42)]$25
$2 bid increments after $20 up to $49.

I don'tknow if should be $26 or $27 - - make it $27!
smile_n_32.gif

$30! I said "I want!"
smile_n_32.gif

Capslock

That sure is a beautiful plant, isn't it? It suuuure would look nice with my other plants. Good contrast, ya know. Should I or shouldn't I?? I say...

I should! $38!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Tony and to Botanique for the donation!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back