What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Papermaking Kit

• Thread starter Rubra
  • Start date
  • Tags
    grow
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally bidding goodbye to the papermaking supplies of my youth. Up for grabs is a kit including:

1x mould & deckle, 8 1/2" x 11"
12x heavy duty wool/polyester felts
1x ~1/2 lb. abaca linter (pre-beaten fiber in dried sheet form)
1x "Grow Your Own Paper" by Maureen Richardson, like new

With these materials you can start turning out full size 8.5 x 11" sheets of handmade paper.

524060034ip.jpg

Bidding starts at $15, winner pays USPS, FedEx or UPS shipping. And, if bidding reaches $50, I will include a hand-cut watermark, which when sewn on the screen of the mould, will render an image like this:

giraffe3ar.jpg

Happy bidding,
Peter

Please let me know the starting bid. I am interested in getting this kit for my children.
I am based in India. How much shipping to India?
Thanks.

Starting bid is $15. I checked USPS and FedEx and both quote rates of around $50 USD for an 8 lb. package to India.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

There were no bids. Go ahead and close this one.
smile.gif

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

I repeat. There were no bids on this one. You can close it already thank you very much.

Peter

lol SOME people just CAN'T follow directions. I'll close it Peter.
smile_l_32.gif

Then how come it's not closed?? Geesh! I've got this one covered....
Andrew

I guesws I'll just have to do it myself. With all the others I've been keeping track of I guess this slipped by. I guess it's true, if you want something done you have to do it yourself.

I was going to post a thanks for taking care of this very difficult task Ozzy.. But I couldn't post to it. So I opened it up... And here's my post saying thanks. I HOPE TO GOD! I can close it back down like you did so well....
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif
(Man this is fun. LOL
smilie4.gif
)

Isn't there a rule that says there is to be no chat in the auctions? If you continue breaking the ruls you just may recieve your orange one as a reminder.

Oh yeah. Auction COMPLETE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back