What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pitcherplants.org and hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! The domain pitcherplants.org
will be transfered into your name, and 1 year hosting from July 1 2006-2007. You will be responsible for maintaining content, and renewing or transfering the domain and hosting after one year.
10 mb space, 2 email addresses 100 mb bandwidth.
POP mail or Webmail
Full CGI-BIN support
Full e-commerce support (shopping cart included)
Fantastico a
Latest stable versions of many popular development languages including PHP and Perl
PHPMyAdmin
MySQL

Where is it being hosted?

How would one go about renewing it at th end of the year?

How much would hosting be after the year is up?

Can the Space and Bandwidth be upgraded during the initial year of freen hosting?

I have my own hosting company, which I use only for my web design customers. If you wish to transfer, simply contact the registrar and/or host of your choice. There are many options!

If you stick with gdchost.com then the rate is 9.88 per month and domain registration of $12.88 per year. I don't really sell to the general public anymore, so if you want to transfer to godaddy or such, that would be just fine!

Just a note: Opening bid is $5.00 for this great domain! Have a slick website...or WOW! You're own email address that you can take with you! (better than hotmail any day!)
laugh.gif

-----

Check out our other domain/hosting for auction: pitcherplants.info</p>

Edited note: this topic has been edited; there was one inappropriate post and I combined a couple of Grafikat's to clean this topic up.

Thanks.

Continue on!!

Here's the 5 dollar reserve

And a BUMP so that some other folks can see this great deal!!

Item received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back