What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT starter 1

• Thread starter CP30
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vft
Status
Not open for further replies.

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
2 VFTs selected from Typical (currently with up to 1.5" traps), clumping, and red dragon. You will get at least 2 plants of my choice based on appearance and availablity (most likely typical,but who knows what could happen). Winner can PM me with preferred picks. All plants are from divisions made last year.

Winner pays shipping ($5 bare root). Plants cannot be shipped until mid-July.
US only.

Starting bid: $4

EDIT - I WILL combine shipping when you outbid everyone else on several of my items

$5

$7

$8

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ July 16 2006,1:23)]Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.
PAY
mad.gif

or at least send me you addy, I think your good for the $
smile_m_32.gif

LOL

Payment sent out today.

Payment for shipping sent today.

I recieved my half, I'm sure the other party has or will get his too, so, I'm closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back