What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep starter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
This package will consist of rooted cuttings of 2 easily grown neps. Both plants have done great for me as have prior cuttings from these. These cuttings were taken last fall and are about to pitcher. Included will be:
ventricosa red (a female with 3"-4" cream upper pitchers that have had red lowers in the past),
and ventrata.

These plants will need some room to grow

Winner pays shipping (should be $5 shipped bare root, potted can be done for little more). Plants cannot be shipped until mid - July
US only.

Opening bid is $8.

EDIT - I WILL combine shipping when you outbid everyone else on several of my items

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Shipped priority today

Anthony PMed me that he had received the plants last week.

Thank you to Anthony and Steve! Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back