What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. alata 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
This is an example of what the NASC will accomplish with organization, guidelines, and a mission. After realizing that their habitat was being destroyed due to construction, I got written permission from the property owner, collected many plants from the site and provided space for them to recouperate. I have distributed these plants and their seeds to many enthusiasts and NASC members to help preserve their unique qualities. This is a chance to raise needed funds for the NASC and add a unique plant to your collection. This is one way I can help "make all variants readily available to enthusiasts."

Up for bid: 1 mature flowering size S alata collected from a construction site in Covington, LA with full permission.

I pay shipping. Plant cannot be shipped until mid - July.
US only.

Opening bid: $10 (show us how much the NASC means to YOU!)

EDIT - I WILL combine shipping when you outbid everyone else on several of my items (you win this one and any others and will pay all shipping)

Only $20? This rescued plant should earn more $ to rescue even more threatened plants!

smile_k_ani_32.gif

$22...I have no alata...

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Shipped priority today

Received plants...sorry for the delay in posting. Hot, hot weather was pretty hard on them in shipping, I fear, no one's fault! Glad to support the NASC!!

kjcurly

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back