What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't know what they're called!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
You got it!! I have NO idea what they are called!!! (someone help me eh? lol) They came from the recent PFT sale, never planted just watered in the bag and kept in my green house. They "look" the same as when I got them but I know nothing about it... There are quite a few in there... Picture below. $1 starts it. USA only, winner pays shipping.
auctiondunno.jpg

Andrew

EDIT!! COMBINED SHIPPING ON MY AUCTIONS ALLOWED!!!

$1 on the dried up dead plant. Maybe I can use the pot it'sin for something.

Note: the brown color leaves on these plants are alive. lol Yer crazy. It's not dried out or dead. But thanks for the bid to keep my feelings from getting hurt!

lol They are BROMELIADS! They are great plants.
smile.gif

That's a steal for a buck.

$2

Thay grow like weeds if you put them in some moist soil (I use sphgaum (however you spell that word) moss then I add some light and as long as there's ample light they turn a nice red from the green and alittle while after they sprout off two more plants. the parent plant usally dies ff in the next couple of months...... I have one that split and the parent plants still going strong 6 months later =)

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back