What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave's Firey Dragon Sauce

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Up for bid is one flask (1/2 cup? 2/3 cup? There abouts) of my (soon to be) famous hot pepper sauce.

To be used in place of tobasco (amatures!).

If you like HOT tempered with a bit of sweet, this is the stuff for you!

Starting:

$3
I pay shipping!

$6

Can you say snipe?
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 04 2006,11:06)]Can you say snipe?
mad.gif
Never been on a snipe hunt. I understand they're good eatin. 'Specially with a good hot sauce to put some zing into them.

$12°°!!

I've had it. Its good. My coworkers tried. They liked it. It is HOT.
biggrin.gif

And Andrew...this does not constitute chit chat...this is a testimonial of tastiness.
smile_n_32.gif

$14°° ! Don't eat snipe without it!!
confused.gif

$15

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

I recived the item, it was hot as he promised. But it also had alot of flavor and I loved the bottle.

I sent payment today. It's so late because I couldn't find your address Dave. You should really think about not being so hard to find.

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back