What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Leah Wilkerson'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I am offering a division of the highly sought after, moorei, cultivar, 'Leah Wilkerson.' I have been contacted by folks from all over the world in search of this cultivar and have had two seperate orders for 1000 plants each. It is a stunning plant that is vigorous, large and colorful. My hope is that the funds from this one will go to Botanique/ Rob but that is up to the powers that be to decide. Bid fast, often and high it is for a good cause. I am sorry but I can only offer this to US residents. Winner pays shipping and insurance.

$25 (might as well, we know it's gonna fly high anyway! lol)

it's not fair, I want this one sooooo badly but I'm in the UK.
smile_h_32.gif

Good luck everyone
smile.gif

$30

Thirty two, thank you.

$38 Thanks

Yah, slightly
smile_n_32.gif
Remember... the 2 in the last auction went for $80 and $90.... So obviously you wouldn't win at $15 lol
I'm still in thus far. =-D
So I bid $65

wow that is a beautiful hybrid!!!if i had the money i would deffinatly get one!

Just to add to this auction this is a picture of the S. 'Leah Wilkerson' that I won in the auction from Brook's last year.
4530f855.jpg

Beautiful! But will you guys stop advertising? That's about all the money I can afford on it... lol Err i mean... Don't bother bidding,... I'll just outbid you again! hehe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ June 05 2006,11:52)]Don't bother bidding,... I'll just outbid you again! hehe
Do I hear $70? Yeah, $70 right here!
smile.gif

Ohhh suuure!! Call my bluff
smile_h_32.gif
lol

This is wonderful!

It makes me glad I decided to offer one again and thanks WolfStriker for the photo and glad to see 'Leah' is doing so well. I am sure it just feeds the fire. I wish I had a host for some of my own photos but your does her real justice. In the orginal clump in the bog there were pitchers 50" for those of you who really like big plants. The opening on the pitchers can reach 4"-5" as well. Keep bidding!

I have a photo to post as well only I emailed myself the wrong one yesterday so I couldn't post it.  My 'Leah' has a stunning 32" pitcher.  It so large I can't get my hand around it.  I go out and stare at her every day.  
biggrin.gif
 I will try to post my photo tonite.

---------------

OK, here she is...and a "guest", soon to be dinner.
smile.gif

LeahWilkerson.jpg

See? Give a woman a "Leah Wilkerson" and they just CAN'T get enough!!

HOLY S*** THAT IS ONE BIG PITCHER!! Man I knwo I have to look for one of these in the future. At the current bid though its to rich for my blood. WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back