What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shameless cry for plants Winner Capslock

exactly what I said it was.

My fellow growers, I would like to deeply thank those that have donated plants and those that are buying them.

THANK YOU !!!!!!

Those of you that think that you have nothing worth offering maybe surprised. Dig down and donate. This is for a good cause.

It may seem that nothing has been happening even though there have been auctions before, but your money is finally in action. We are about to get our none profit status, that's when the work is really going to begin. We have gotten some notice. I have been contacted by other groups including large pro-restoration groups and wetland preservation groups. We are on our way to helping some of our beautiful environments survive. GOOD JOB! let's keep it up.

$1 on the shamless cry!
smile_m_32.gif

I think it was worth $5!

Capslock
smile_n_32.gif

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Need update on this.

Has this item been paid for, shipped and received?

Please let us know what the status is on this item.

Back