What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. minor var. okeefenokeensis "Red Head"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Where in the world is Steve Sykes??????

Hi Bugweed,

I'm here, I haven't checked the forums in a while. I'll send you a PM.

Regards,

Steve

Anytime you want to come here and claim it, I am waiting!

Need an update on this. I know Bugweed was working on trying to get these plants out even though his listings were considered "completed**."

**Every bidder on Bugweed's auctions were made an offer of a refund...or to donate their money to NASC. Everyone was refunded who asked for one. So all Bugweed's auctions were in essence completed.

I have received notice that this item has been received.

Hi Ozzy,

I have received all the plants that were due to me from the auction, specifically the red head okee giant from Bugweed, and the leah wilkerson from Brooks garcia. Thanks for checking!

Regards,

Steve

Auction is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back