What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. minor var. okeefenokeensis "Typical" Winner mfh

Even though I already had a red okee giant, Barry was of the mind a couple typicals would be nice. I agree with him! Copper capped, green tube, this is a nice plant that grows VERY large. The tallest of the s. minors as far as anyone knows so far. Love this one too! Needs a good home from a dedicated grower like you! Bidding starts again at $15.00. USA only. Winner pays shipping. Maybe you would like to give this one a try!!!

$15.00

$16

$20!!! ME WANT MINOR!!!

$22

A giant minor? Gotta have.

$26

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Hi. I believe I won this item and already paid for it. Seeing as how Bugweed is back is there any chance of getting it? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Manny

Manny, Have you PM'd or emailed him yet? That would be your best bet. He's working at getting the plants he owes to the people he owes them to. See Honey, I'm Home!.

Heck yes, Manny!!! I have been looking for you. Spring's around the corner, so send me your address where you are living, and I am ecstatic that you have made yourself known! I am going to try and add a piece of red head with it. So 2 Okee Giants for the price of one!!!!!

Back