What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

straggly Nepenthes khasiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a multi-growth N. khasiana that's a little rough around the edges after moving outside for the summer. The leaves are kind of reddish from the higher light, something that happens to it at the start of every summer, and some are torn a little from swinging around in a tree during heavy winds. Some of the older leaves are a little crispy too.

Beauty is skin deep and, despite its appearance issues, this Nep is healthy and the final pitchers of last year were in the 6" range. They dried up like they do every winter in my house and I cut them off. There are three (I think) vines at least 12" long and new growths are beginning near the base. You can let it grow out or prune it back or whatever you prefer. Unlike a beat-up car, this plant will restore itself. Bidding starts at $6 and I'll pay shipping if it goes for more than $16.

sounds charming (and will be at home with my plants)

$18.00

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

This one's done too.  I never thought I'd find my myself shipping a CP to Dean Cook, but it happened and he didn't laugh at it when it arrived.  Maybe I should try selling a swamp to Ozzy.

How much is shipping for the swamp? Send me a pm cause this one is complete and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back