What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Swamp Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I don't have time to list all the details because I'm going out of town in a few mins and I won't be back until Monday night. But I promise that the winner will have the best cp tour they ever had. Lot of vft's, pitcher plants, sundews, butterworts and bladderwort. And if you're nice I'll even show you the famous new CP from New Guinea.

Oh yeah bidding starts at $1.

$1 on the Green Swamp Tour. Be there in July!

it's gotta be worth a $1

is air fare included =P

Yeah...is airfare included...and 3 hot meals a day? And a comfy place to sleep?

Uhhh...Hexen84...you bid the same price as Bucky. lol

I bid TWO DOLLAH!

$6

I blame the slowwwwwwwwww (I think it's slower then dial up)..... Internet at work for bidding the same thing

smile_k_ani_32.gif
WHAT?? $6 for my wonderful tour of the Green Swamp? DO you realise what you will be seeing? Seeing VFT's in the wild alone is worth triple the current bid. Maybe a list of the plants you'll be seeing will recharge the bidding.

Dionea muscipula.
Sarracenia flava (4 or 5 varieties)
Sarracenia rubra
Sarracenia purpurea
Sarracenia minor
Sarracenia leucophylla (yes I know)
Utricularia cornuta
Utricularia juncea
Utricularia inflata
Utricularia purpurea
Utricularia subulata
Utricularia gibba
Pinguicula caerulea
Pinguicula lutea
Drosera capillaris
Drosera intermedia
Drosera filiformis
Drosera brevifolia

I may not be able to show you all of the bladderworts in the area, depends on the season. I know there are more than I listed, but I can't remember all of them.

To answer the question about the room and board and airfare, some members may receive special considerations.

smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Come on guys! This is an amazing opportunity! If I just lived closer I would totally do this!

Seeing cp's in the wild is an unforgettable experience. Totally worth it!! I spent a whole MONTH driving around doing nothing but hunting cp's last summer, and saw less than half this many varieties! (and still had a blast!) And here's your chance to see them all in one place! Take the chance, bid high, drive a couple of hours and check out these amazing plants! 18+ species, 5 genera... !!WOW!!

Hmmm.... I'm tempted
Seeing VFT in the wild (very cool!!)

Total Est. Time: 13 hours, 48 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 826.52 miles

Kirk
Fitchburg, MA

You guys can't possibly let me win this trip for $25.00
Seeing VFT, S.flava, in the wild!!
You of all people should be drooling to see this stuff.
Do I hear another bid to help support NASC or is Ozzy going to have to drag me around the swamp.
Support your Sarrs....

Kirk

I'll spend more than $25 dollars in gas and bugspray on this tour. I'll also throw in a night time snake hunt in the swamp for a extra $10. If you're scared of snakes I'll skip the snake hunt for an extra $20

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Payment has been made, and since I can't ship the whole swamp up there to him, I'll have to wait until he comes here. Since it up to him when he wants to collect I'll close the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back