What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got binata?? Not likely this one!!!!! Winner dartfrogs

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Step right up and see the worlds most unappreciated D. binata dichotoma!! A gift from Judith Finn from UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens, and very rare in collections. This form was collected long ago in Australia and placed into cultivation in the Berkeley Greenhouse. Unlike Giant form, and considerably different looking than the multifida form, this plant has bright red tentacles and leaves unfurling to as many as 33 "points". A spectacular looking plant when grown in full sun. Two divisions are offered. Bidding starts at $10.00. USA only, winning bid pays shipping.

ooo oooo oooo $10! Sounds awsome!

$15

$22

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Hi,

We still have not received this plant yet. Did you receive the $5 we sent for shipping?

Thanks,
Mike

bugweed hasnt been around latly... who knows where he went.
Alex

Just as a point I got send him a PM regarding some seeds he offered. In his response he indicated that he was in a certain situation and in his words asked some patience from the CP community. He is aware that he owes plants and things and promised (at least me) that he would honor all those as soon as he could get back on his feet. I don't know the man really at all, but I'm sure he doesn't mean anything by his absense

This is all true. Bugweed is having some serious problems. He has not forgotten about the auction plants. We are trynig to get in contact with him to assist in getting the plants out but so far no success. I'm sorry for the delay but people don't always know when crap is going to fall.

Send good thoughts his way...he needs the support.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Has this item been paid for, shipped and received?

Please let us know what the status is on this item.

Back