What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lot of 50 assorted Lithops seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Offered in this auction is a packet of 50 assorted Lithops seed. The seed is a mix of species and should contain some rare varieties. They came from Slovenia.

I bought a pack of these on eBay and they never arrived so Mr. Whatmough kindly sent another pack. Before the second pack arrived, I got the first pack. So I told Mr. Whatmough about NASC and said I would offer the extra pack in our auction on his behalf. Thank you to Andrej! He's a nice guy.
smile.gif

Opening bid is $5; US bidders only; I will pay shipping.

These are wonderful and germinate easily, but it is crucial to use the right soild mix (as I have sadly found). I will send the soil recipe to however wins this.

I do have a care sheet from Andrej that I can copy and send with the seeds to the buyer. The seed is tiny and looks like dust.

Thanks to the NASC auction--I've learned about a new cool type of plant--thanks! $6
smile.gif

Received the seed. Thanks PAK!!

Thank YOU Ron! And thanks for Andrej for the extra seed.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back