What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBL

Last year I offered 'buy this bog' collections.  This year, due to space limitations, I'm offering 'Bog in a Box', a larger collection of sarrs and some dews, and VFTs.

Here's what you get in this collection:

S. minor
S. leucophylla 'Tarnok'
S. flava
S. rubra ssp. rubra
S. alata
S. purprea ssp. venosa
D. filiformis
D. intermedia
VFT typical

My plants are all mature, flowering sized plants.  I'll pay shipping.  Take this into consideration when you bid

Bidding starts at $20!

USA only

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ June 10 2006,10:21)]S. filiformis
confused.gif
?!
confused.gif
!

I have GOT to get that one, I'll start the bidding - $20!

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CP30 @ June 10 2006,12:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ June 10 2006,10:21)]S. filiformis
confused.gif
?!
confused.gif
!

I have GOT to get that one, I'll start the bidding - $20!

smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif
Funny. If you win, you can help me pack, and correct any typos on my labels just in case you're confused.  BTW, we're talking big plants here, often with more than one crown.

Keep bidding folks.  Try shopping retail and see if you can get these plants at this size for less than $100.  I'm not talking about S. flava or S. leucophylla for 4" pots here!  The 'S. filiformis' perhaps!  
smile_m_32.gif

$30. Too good to pass up!

If this hits $ 50, I'll throw in S. alata with red inside of lid (nice plant) and some other color variant species (S. rubra gulfensis 'green' maybe?)

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.
smile_n_32.gif

Got it. AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! INCREDIBLE!

** Dave is pleased **
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back