What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Lithops and two Pleiospilos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Up for auction are two Lithops otherwise known as Living Rocks and two Pleiospilos nelii (Split Rocks).  One of the Pleios is a 'Royal Flush' which has a purplish red coloration.  You don't see those too often!  I don't know the names of the two lithops.

The make great dish gardens especially when you intermingle  small rocks so the plants blend in.

lithops2.jpg

Opening bid is $4.  I will pay shipping; US bidders only.

I will start this one off at $4

$6, If I win I will donate the lithops to whoever comes in second. I have those two. I do not have either of the Pleiospilos!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ June 13 2006,10:43)]$6, If I win I will donate the lithops to whoever comes in second. I have those two. I do not have either of the Pleiospilos!
How convenient, I have the Pleiospilos but not the lithops!

I'll offer the reversed deal: whoever comes in second, if I win, gets the Pleiospiloses.

$7

Well we better stay first and second. I will even throw in a couple more lithops to you. It makes it hard to bid again.

Hmm...these do look kinda cool...
smile.gif

Is this bid fixing??
smile_k_ani_32.gif
If so, fix it HIGHER.
laugh.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Good idea, $8

Aw come on guys I don't have EITHER ! $9

How about $13...

This item has been safely received. Thank you Ron!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back