What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. albomarginata purple/black

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAK talked me into it. I'll chop my N. albomarginata vine, and the winner will get a section big enough for a couple of cuttings.

Here's an older pic, it's vining nowadays:
N_albomarginata_4.sized.jpg

USA Only. I'll pay shipping. Starting bid: $10

Capslock

PS: PAK gets a cutting for free if the price goes to $20! Do it for PAK!!!

Awwww...c'mon folks. LOL
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ June 14 2006,5:50)]Awwww...c'mon folks.  LOL  
laugh.gif
I wish we could bid in nickel increments just to make you suffer for this...

smile_m_32.gif

$16

Congrats PAK!!!!

$22

LOL Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thank you all! That's too funny.
laugh.gif

Joe...its too bad those chiggers didn't bite you slowly....oooone at a time.
smile_n_32.gif

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Shipped shortly after the auction.

Capslock

Since the item(s) were shipped some time ago, I'm going to consider this auction complete. If there is some problem, PM me and it'll be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back