What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera madagascariensis Rhodesia form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seed.
I don't know what Rhodesia is called now, but this is how they were labeled and how I have been growing them for the last 6 or 7 years. A much larger and robust grower than the Botswana form.
Bidding starts at $1. I pay shipping. USA only.

I guess that would be "Zimbabwe form" nowadays! $3

Capslock

EIGHT dollah.
cool.gif

back off PAK
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

$10

Great cause!!! If this plant is native to Colorado-I have GOT to have it!!!

NOW I know where Rhodesia is! It's a suburb of DENVER!! I realllly GOT to have it!!! 22

Hey Chuck good to see you here, I believe the Rhodesia it is named after is in Southern Africa lol.

-Jeremiah-

Hey Jeremiah! Good morning! No way-get a Colorado map-I can tell you it is a quaint, small, community next to Rocky Ford- where this rare plant is native!
One square millimeter of natural undisturbed habitat! Lets go down there and check it out for ourselves!

You have got to BID on this NATIVE COLORADO EXTREMELY RARE PLANT!

SHOW THEM THE MONEY!!!! See ya!

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

This item was shipped to winner many weeks ago.

Then I'll consider this closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back