What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia purpurea

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Up for bid is Sarracenia purpurea from when I split the mother plant early this year.

SpurpureaNASC.jpg

Here's a picture of the mother plant before I split it. It divides like crazy. I got 18 - 21 plants when I split it.

purplepitcher.jpg

USA only.
Winner to pay shipping.

Starting bid $2.00

$2!!

$4°° ....Yes I managed to kill the last one I just got from you already
confused.gif

$5

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Yes I managed to kill the last one I just got from you already

Then I'll make you work for this one, so you appreciate it more!
smile_m_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif
plllllbbbb! *raspberry*

$7°° So there!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ June 14 2006,11:36)]$4°° ....Yes I managed to kill the last one I just got from you already
confused.gif
How in the world did you manage that?!?!
confused.gif

Sarrs and VFT have to be the easiest CP's to grow!

How are the others doing?

$8

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ June 15 2006,3:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ June 14 2006,11:36)]$4°° ....Yes I managed to kill the last one I just got from you already
confused.gif
How in the world did you manage that?!?!
confused.gif

Sarrs and VFT have to be the easiest CP's to grow!

How are the others doing?
I was finally able to get some sphagnum peat moss that didn't have slow release fertilizer contaminating it so I re-repotted the purpurea in the better brand of sphagnum peat moss. Unfortunately it got zapped by fungus while recovering from the transplant shock. I haven't had much better luck with any of the "easy" plants either this last year. I think things will turn around once I get rid the Schultz peat moss they are in. I have three bags and all of them have fertilzer contaminating them. Which reminds me, anyone out ther have some nice African Violets for the auction??

Ozzy, quit outbidding me or I'll come visit you and bring my wife and daughter. You get to babysit them while I try my luck at finding CPs and snakes. And no you can't take them out bogging without me. It just wouldn't be fair to me.
smile_n_32.gif

(Hows that for a scary threat)

$9°°

Got it in the mail today and it looks great! Thanks Steve
cool.gif

complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back