What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes rajah - Photos now added! (Winner Capslock $25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Up for auction is a good-sized Nepenthes rajah. Not one of those little 2-3" deals. I believe it measure about 8" across. It is potted in a small hanging basket.

NOTE: I will be providing a pic and more description later. I just had a computer disaster that I am trying to fix. So for now I am "handicapped" and have to use the office computer. :(

Check back for a pic and more details (hopefully by tomorrow).

Opening bid is $2. U.S. shipping only. I will pay shipping--so no shipping fee!

For now, if you have any questions, contacting me by email is best since I have no browser at home. PlantAKiss@aol.com

Thank you for your bids!

Ok....here are some photos so you can clearly see what you are bidding on. :)

rajah1.sized.jpg

rajah2.jpg

rajah3.jpg
http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/albums/album121/rajah3.jpg
http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/albums/album121/rajah2.jpg

Last edited:
First bid of the auction! I'll bid $10 for the rajah!

Max

$2

Boo.. I got beat .. make that $11

Last edited:
Ninja posting. lol

I also wanted to make a note that since I don't have a pic or much descrip up yet...anyone who has bid BEFORE the pic is posted will be allowed to void their bid if its not satisfactory. But all bids after the pic is posted will stand as is.

Thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience. :-/

$11

... and Ozzy becomes the first one to bid the same as the previous guy this year! Woohoo! :poke:

Max

I meant $12.

:blush:

N. rajah

15 dollars.

Photos are in. :) All bids after this point are valid bids.

Last edited:
$16.5 :0o:

---------------------

This bid is VOID.

Hi Jeff. Bids must be in whole dollars amounts. You might want to check out the pinned topic on bid increments. That'll help. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment received.

This plant has been paid for and SHIPPED Sat. 30th. :)

(God I hope it gets there alright...shipping plants makes me nervous. :eek:

Last edited:
Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Plant received in well-refrigerated condition! :D Thanks PAK for a beautiful plant!

Max

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back