What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plants from Test Tubes, An Introduction to Micropropagation (Winner Est $14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third edition, hardback with DJ, mint condition

Authors Lydiane Kyte and John Kleyn

Excellent resource, considered by many to be the "Bible" for tissue culturing

I'll require $5.00 domestic shipping (CONUS) I would prefer not to ship international so contact me first

Bidding starts at $5 USD

Av

contents.jpg

update: I'll cover shipping to the US and Canada

I'll start it out at $5

$10!! Would be very interesting to read. :)

Abit outdated because with PPM you can leave the cultures in open air for an hour! Really all my contamination came from the explants,the biocide kept it there so the culture did not mold.

$12 !

I disagree about the book being outdated as there is nothing that can replace proper aseptic technique and PPM can be expensive. We can discuss that in the general forum if you want.

Yep...try to keep the chit chat down. Its technically not allowed but we've been a little lax on that just to keep it fun.

The book sounds interesting to me. I'm sure its loaded with good information and its a terrific listing.

$12 !

I disagree about the book being outdated as there is nothing that can replace proper aseptic technique and PPM can be expensive. We can discuss that in the general forum if you want.

Very true,you should not try to rely just on the PPM,
you should have the cleanest method possible.
The PPM is somewhat costly at $30 minimum order
it is not a cheap thing and the media costs double with
it.

Uh...this is NOT the place to have a discussion on this! :nono: Take it to the General Forum please. Let's get back to bidding.

$14

shipped june 27, 2007 via usps media mail

Av

The book has arrived and is in great condition. Thanks again, I am really looking forward to reading this through. :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back