What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.Inflata (Green Swamp) (Winner chuck7935) $12

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    send
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
About a year ago I collected a small clump of U.inflata from a ditch in the Green Swamp. I hav been watching this site for about 5 years and it's really a great site with MASSIVE amounts of U.inflata.

202651585O674904942.jpg

202651384O601598860.jpg

202651378O925908520.jpg

202651372O102206360.jpg

202651691O625406430.jpg

202651704O050909072.jpg

202651715O787328518.jpg

I'll send a really nice sized clump.

Bidding starts at $1 and I'll pay shipping within the US.

Hi Ozzy, I'll start the bid off at $2.

$3.

xvart.

$4

$6

$9 :)

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

I just shipped the inflata. I shipped two nice ziplock bag full.

Item was shipped more than 3 weeks ago and has had plenty of time to arrive. Since the winner has not reported the item lost we are going to consider this closed. If item has not been received then the winner can send me a pm and we will investigate.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back