What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia rosea var. LUTEOLA (Winner Philcula $150)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
Yes, that's right...the anthocyanin-free variant of Southern Purple Pitcher Plant, S. rosea. This is NOT forma heterophylla, the antho-free Northern purpurea, and is not something that the average grower has.

This auction is for one nice two-year-old seedling, about 2.5 inches across, in a three-inch pot. I'll pay the shipping if the winning bid is over $30, or the winner can pay for shipping if the winning bid is less than $30.

SUPPORT THE NASC!!!

Good growing,

Mike

What the heck, get the auction going, $13.

Well, I guess this specific auction is wrapped up LOL. This man really wants S. purpurea ssp. venosa var. burkii f. leuteola. I say we should let him!

man!? philcula is a god...nuff said :D
this aint your average plant(like Mike said above) its got WHITE flowers!!

I might top $50 if it was mature, but I just can't bring myself to do it for a 2yr seedling. Let me know when you get a division to sell me philcula :)

CPsinSC -

I'm hoping to be able to offer this one's sisters in future auctions and all. Like you said, these are AWESOME plants, and are doing great for me. In fact, I only lost one seedling out of all the seeds I planted!

And as far as Philcula's $50 offer, I don't consider that out of the ordinary; Phil is a great person, and very supportive of the NASC. It also helps that this is a HIGHLY sought-after plant, and I wouldn't say this plant's price tag has topped out yet. The auction is only 12 hours old!

Good growing all!

Mike

Yeah. Does this auction last until the end of the month or something or do the people put it up close it whenever they feel reasonable?

Ah, I did. I just didn't see this mentioned thank you.

Well then!

I guess Houstonherp was right.

This auction is gonna go somewhere!

Well, I'll stop posting here lol.

60?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back